četvrtak, 4. svibnja 2017.

cross over dress


IN COLLABORATION WITH ROSEGAL
Hey guys , like in previous post I will show some favourites from my favorite clothing website Rosegal .  This season I am all about denim dresses. Rosegal have some gorgeous cross over dresses and denim off shoulder dresses which have really made me excited for the summer and some warmer weather.

One of my absolute favourites  denim off shoulder dress from Rosegal are 
rosegal

rosegal

I can really feel Coachella vibe in this two dresses, you can wear it in basic way or in gipsy way (one of my fav). I love this second one because it's off the shoulder. I would love to wear this dress on the casual summer days.
Another one of my favourites in the "cross over dress" section is this stunning Sleeve Kimono Dress This kimono remind me of Coachella, I love this colour and the pattern is awesome. I think it is really cool for the beach with some black/white or red swimwear and good hat.


Nema komentara

Objavi komentar

© E M A
Maira Gall